Friday, August 14, 2009

The Future

I worry about the future.

Of course I do. What isn't there to worry about, you know?

I worry about life after college... where will I go? What will I do? What can I do with this bullshit crap degree I'm earning?

Will I ever be accepted? Will I ever have friends I can count on?

Will Cory and I still be together? Will we drift apart? God, I hope not.

Will I get married one day? Have a family? Will anyone other than relatives show up to the baby shower? Will I have friends?

(The friends one gets to me, have you noticed?)

Will a day come where I wont worry so badly about money? God, I worry now - what about when I have actual bills to pay...? ...rent... phone... electricity... health... How the hell will I survive out there? Will I end up earning minimum wage forever?

Will I ever be happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment